Looking for a raspberry banana apple smoothie recipe? For this one, you only need 4 ingredients. This simple and refreshing vegan smoothie is amazing!
When I'm traveling in Europe, I often try out smoothies at the places that I'm traveling to. For example, I've had very delicious smoothies in Italy and Spain. Also, when I was spending one day in Athens in the summer, I had a very tasty one at a cute smoothie bar in the city center.
Especially when it is hot outside, a smoothie can be a great way to start your day. It is very refreshing and I love that you can make so many different ones by varying the ingredients.
I often like three types of fruit in my smoothies. These are raspberries, bananas, and apples. Together, these ingredients give the perfect flavor that is very sweet!
Below, you can find my recipe for the perfect smoothie that combines these types of fruit.
I also add plant-based yogurt to this fruit to create the perfect texture. I like to add soy yogurt, but there are many other types of plant-based yogurts that you can use.
What's great about this recipe as well is that it is very easy and quick. So, even when you are in a rush in the morning, you can make this vegan smoothie!
Raspberry Banana Apple Smoothie Ingredients
For this smoothie, you only need 4 ingredients, which is why it is very easy to make!
Here's what you need to make this smoothie by yourself:
- Unsweetened soy yogurt: You can choose the plant-based yogurt that you like. But I'd recommend adding soy yogurt.
- Fresh banana: Bananas add some sweetness to the recipe. To make the most delicious smoothie, go for a ripe banana, but any banana will do.
- Frozen raspberries: Add frozen raspberries to your smoothie! This will make your smoothie cold and the texture will be great.
- A Granny Smith apple: Adding an apple to your smoothie makes it fresher. So I'd definitely recommend doing so. You can choose which type of apple you want to add. For this recipe, I add a Granny Smith apple.
There are several ways to change this recipe to make it exactly how you want it!
- Change the plant-based yogurt base: I use soy yogurt in this recipe, but you could choose to add another type. For example, you may add almond yogurt.
- Choose different types of frozen berries: You can also choose to add blueberries. This will change the flavor. Also, it will change the color of the smoothie!
How to Make This Vegan Smoothie?
Making this smoothie is very easy, so that's great if you don't have a lot of time. You only need to put everything in the blender and blend it! Then pour it into a glass, and enjoy!
Raspberry Banana Apple Smoothie
Servings: 2 smoothies
Prep time: 6 minutes
Total time: 6 minutes
Calories per serving: 179
- 1.25 cups of soy yogurt
- A banana
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
1. Put all ingredients in the blender and blend till smooth
This raspberry banana apple smoothie recipe also works with other types of yogurt. For example, you can try almond yogurt.
Save this post to Pinterest if you like it!
Blog comments (0)