Looking for songs for your beach playlist? Music is definitely one of the things that make a vacation so much more fun.
When the beach season begins, I'm so happy to listen to all songs that give me the ultimate summer feeling. But to be honest, listening to this kind of song is fun all year long.
Going on a beach day or planning a vacation? Or only want to get in the summer mood? Then having a beach playlist is great! For that reason, I made this list of 150 songs you should definitely add to your playlist!
So if you're looking for the ultimate beach feeling, then add the songs to your playlist, relax and have fun!
Tips for Listening to Music on The Beach
If you're going to the beach, a battery pack is convenient if you listen to songs on your phone. That's because listening to music can drain your battery.
Furthermore, bringing a portable speaker with you is a great idea. This allows you to enjoy the beach playlist with your friends.
Also, Spotify is your best friend for listening to songs on your beach day! It's easy to add songs to a playlist and listen to the songs when you want to.
Top 150 Songs for Your Beach Playlist
So let's begin with the playlist. I added many genres, so there are definitely many songs you'll love!
The genres on this list are pop, alternative/indie, rock, dance/electronic, reggae, R&B/soul, hip hop, and country! They are all perfect for a day at the beach.
So here are the 150 best songs for a beach playlist!
The first collection of songs for your beach playlist is of the pop genre. Some of these songs might sound familiar because you already listened to them. That's because many of these songs are very popular.
Moreover, what’s great is that many parts of the song repeat. That is very enjoyable if you want a fun song for your beach day! This makes the songs very easy to listen to.
Whether you want to listen to upbeat songs or songs that are more relaxing, it’s all here!
1. Riptide - Vance Joy
2. Golden - Harry Styles
3. Love Not War (The Tampa Beat) - Jason Derulo, Nuka
4. Tick Tock (feat. 24kGoldn) - Clean Bandit, Mabel, 24kGoldn
5. I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd, Daft Punk
6. Higher Love - Kygo, Whitney Houston
7. Classic - MKTO
8. Know Your Worth - Khalid, Disclosure
9. Shut Up and Dance - WALK THE MOON
10. Tiny Dancer - Elton John
11. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
12. Magic In The Hamptons (feat. Lil Yachty) - Social House, Lil Yachty
13. Intentions - Justin Bieber, Quavo
14. Time of Our Lives - Pitbull, Ne-Yo
15. Easy On Me - Adele
16. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
17. What's Love Got to Do with It - Kygo, Tina Turner
18. Truth Hurts - Lizzo
19. New Light - John Mayer
20. My House - Flo Rida
21. Goodie Bag - Still Woozy
22. Lush Life - Zara Larsson
23. Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo
24. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
25. Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
26. Nevermind - Dennis Lloyd
27. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
28. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
29. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
30. All Night - The Vamps, Matoma
31. Stacy's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
32. Waiting On the World to Change - John Mayer
33. Despacito - Remix - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber
34. Boys Ain't Shit - SAYGRACE
35. The Way You Make Me Feel - 2012 Remaster - Michael Jackson
36. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Another genre in this list of songs for the beach is Indie/Alternative. These songs are very different from pop songs. It's perfect if you want to listen to something more unique.
Moreover, the songs in this list aren’t similar at all. The instruments differ and the structure of the songs differs. Furthermore, some have a faster beat than others. But that’s what I like about this list of songs for your beach playlist!
37. Sofia - Clairo
38. Electric Love - BØRNS
39. Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows, Clairo
40. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
41. Heat Waves - Glass Animals
42. Tongue Tied - Grouplove
43. Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009 - The Beatles
44. Supalonely - BENEE, Gus Dapperton
45. Can I Call You Tonight? - Dayglow
46. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
47. Mariposa - Peach Tree Rascals
48. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
49. 3 Nights - Dominic Fike
50. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
51. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
52. Island In The Sun - Weezer
53. Vacation - Dirty Heads
54. No Rain - Blind Melon
55. Hot Rod - Dayglow
56. Glitter - BENEE
57. Out of My League - Fitz and The Tantrums
58. Mrs. Robinson - From "The Graduate" Soundtrack - Simon & Garfunkel
59. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
Rock music is another genre of music that is great to listen to when you go to the beach. Most songs of this genre have an electric guitar as their main instrument. And often the songs include drums and electric bass.
Many of these songs are about love, or about social or political themes. This can definitely add to your beach day experience.
The songs below are all great to listen to at the beach. There are different types of rock. So choose for yourself what songs you like most and add them to your beach playlist!
60. Hotel California - Eagles
61. High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
62. Africa - TOTO
63. Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
64. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
65. Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long, Long Time) - Elton John
66. Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival
67. Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
68. Make You Mine - PUBLIC
69. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
70. All Star - Smash Mouth
71. Shotgun - George Ezra
72. Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me) - Train
73. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
74. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
75. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
76. Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival
77. Paint It, Black - The Rolling Stones
78. More Than a Feeling - Boston
79. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
80. A Horse with No Name - America, George Martin
81. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Mono Version - The Rolling Stones
82. Better Together - Jack Johnson
83. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
84. When You Were Young - The Killers
85. Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
86. Piano Man - Billy Joel
87. The Boys Of Summer - Don Henley
88. Hold the Line - TOTO
89. La Grange - ZZ Top
90. The Joker - Steve Miller Band
91. For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
92. Listen to the Music - The Doobie Brothers
93. Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas
94. Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
95. We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
96. Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede, Björn Skifs
97. Bohemian Rhapsody - Remastered 2011 - Queen98 Drive - Incubus
99. Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
100. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
101. Down Under - Men At Work
102. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
103. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
104. American Girl - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
105. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
Ready for some songs that are great for dancing? Then listen to these songs! These songs are great for a beach playlist if you want something energetic to listen to.
This is great if you want to party on the beach or if you want to do another activity that requires a bit more energy!
The dance/electronic genre includes a lot of different types of songs. All have in common that there is a distinct beat. But many other sounds of these songs differ. Some of these songs focus more on electro, house, or dance-pop.
106. ily (i love you baby) (feat. Emilee) - Surf Mesa, Emilee
107. Jerusalema (feat. Nomcebo Zikode) - Master KG, Nomcebo Zikode
108. My Boo - Usher, Alicia Keys
109. Kids - MGMT
110. Electric Feel - MGMT
111. Rockabye (feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie) - Clean Bandit, Sean Paul, Anne-Marie
112. Feels (feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean) - Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean, Funk Wav
113. I'll Wait - Kygo, Sasha Sloan
114. Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit
115. Roses - The Chainsmokers, ROZES
116. Amazing (feat. Jeezy) - Kanye West
117. Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (feat. Jasmine Thompson) - Felix Jaehn, Jasmine Thompson
Another great genre for your beach day is Reggae. This genre comes from Jamaica and is the perfect type of music for relaxation at the beach. The songs are very laid-back and a bit slower than pop songs. Reggae features drums, bass, guitar, and more, with the bass being very recognizable.
One of the most famous Reggae artists is Bob Marley. He is one of the pioneers of Reggae and many of his songs are very famous and very enjoyable. That’s why two songs below are by Bob Marley.
118. Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley & The Wailers
119. Only Human - Jonas Brothers
120. Jamming - Bob Marley & The Wailers
R&B, or Rhythm and Blues, is another genre that makes your beach days more enjoyable. The music is often very intense. The songs often have a distinct beat and are similar in a way to jazz music. Most songs contain piano, guitar, bass, drum, and saxophone. So perfect for your beach playlist!
It is a genre that started in the 1940s. Furthermore, it comes from the African-American community in the United States. This section also includes the soul genre.
121. Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) - Looking Glass
122. Good Days - SZA
123. Say So - Doja Cat
124. Sunday Best (Feeling Good, Like I Should) - Surfaces
125. That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
126. Young Dumb & Broke - Khalid
127. 8TEEN - Khalid
128. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
129. Superstition - Single Version - Stevie Wonder
130. (Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
131. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - Four Tops
132. Rich Girl - Daryl Hall & John Oates
If you are looking for rhythm during your vacation, then you should add hip hop music to your playlist! It can be very relaxing to listen to hip hop music when you are at the beach.
It often features rap, beatboxing, and instrumental songs, which are great to listen to!
Below you find two hip hop songs that I recommend adding to your beach playlist. With these, your day at the beach will definitely be great.
133. Level of Concern - Twenty One Pilots
134. Pursuit Of Happiness (Nightmare) - Kid Cudi, MGMT, Ratatat
What better way than to spend your day at the beach by sitting back and listening to some relaxing country music. Many songs are very mellow. This makes it very relaxing to listen to. So sit back, have a drink, and put on some country music!
The songs often feature the sound of banjos, guitars, and harmonicas. What’s also great is that there’s often a simple story in the song. This is very enjoyable if you are at the beach!
135. What Ifs (feat. Lauren Alaina) - Kane Brown, Lauren Alaina
136. Sand In My Boots - Morgan Wallen
137. When It Rains It Pours - Luke Combs
138. Somebody's Problem - Morgan Wallen
139. Take It Easy - 2013 Remaster - Eagles
140. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
141. One Of Them Girls - Lee Brice
142. Beer Never Broke My Heart - Luke Combs
143. Beers And Sunshine - Darius Rucker
144. What's Your Country Song - Thomas Rhett
145. Hell Of A View - Eric Church
146. Single Saturday Night - Cole Swindell
147. Down To One - Luke Bryan
148. Lady - Brett Young
149. Pretty Heart - Parker McCollum
150. Play It Again - Luke Bryan
This was the list of songs! Whether you're going to a beach in Florida, Europe, or somewhere else, I'm sure these songs are great.
Save this post to Pinterest if you like it!